I have a PR up for this now.
https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/3900

It bumps the timeout to 20 minutes but also changes the CALL_STACK_TIMEOUT
to be 1140 seconds (19 minutes).  The latter configuration parameter
controls when we declare the task "hung" and dump stacks.  We were not
dumping stacks at all before these changes because the value was 1800
seconds which is well above the timeout of 10 minutes.  With my proposed
change we will dump stacks before the task times out so we will have
something to look at in the test artifacts to identify the hang.

Thanks,
Ryan