Currently, when deployed to the cloud (aka PCC) there is no ability for a
user to group members thus it is also not possible to create regions (via
gfsh at least) that are separated by groups. Typically one would create a
PROXY region against one group and the PARTITION region against another
group. However, without the ability to assign groups, that is not possible.

--Jens