+1 for going ahead with the current release/1.10

On 8/27/19 11:31 AM, Dan Smith wrote:
+1 to creating RC1 with the current release/1.10 branch this week.

I don't see a fundamental problem with cherry-picking some targeted and
tested fixes to release/1.10, based on our assessment of the risk to
customers vs. the risk of destabilizing the branch. I think release/1.10 is
in a good state, and we should go ahead with the release.

-Dan

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 9:28 AM Bruce Schuchardt <bschucha...@pivotal.io>