Hello Jens,

Can we add *GEODE-7079 [1]* to this release branch as well?.
The fix basically prevents a NPE during restart of members that have
configured asynchronous event distribution (either WAN replication of async
event listener) & conflation.
Best regards.

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-7079

--