Yes, at the moment the we only support receiving a token provided in the
Authentication header field. We don't provide the standard endpoints for
token acquisition and refresh.

--
*Joris Melchior *
CF Engineering

“Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for
machines to execute.” – *Hal Abelson*
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Abelson>