Hi Michael,

That may have been connected, at least in part, to a lack of a review. I
have given my review on adding this info to the README, which I think looks
good, and things seem to have gone green.

That said, as I mentioned in my review, I also wouldn't mind seeing a
thumbs up (or other feedback) from someone else in the community who will
be using these LGTM alerts regularly.

Best,
Joey