Anil, let me see if I understand your perspective by stating it this way:

If cases where 100% uptime is a requirement, users are almost always running a
disaster recovery site.  It could be active/active or active/standby but there
are already at least 2 clusters with current copies of the data.  If an upgrade
goes badly, the clusters can be downgraded one at a time without loss of
availability.  This is because we ensure compatibility across the wan protocol.

Is that correct?

Anthony