Hi community,

For some of our coordination efforts, like release status updates,
coordination of flaky tests or collective debugging of some issues a more
synchronous medium might be useful. We've had an Apache Geode Slack channel
for a long time, but never used it much. I wonder if it would be worthwhile
to revive it.

I will start an effort to post updates on the current release status and
reliability of our test suite in the channel.

If you do have an Apache email address, you can follow this link
<https://the-asf.slack.com/?redir=%2Farchives%2FC4RJQAQJF> and sign up with
your Apache email address by following the "create an account" flow below
the form.
If you don't have a Apache email address, you can use this link:
http://s.apache.org/slack-invite

See you all there!