Nice!

I would also call out a significant increase in (awesome) community blog posts:

https://medium.com/p/threads-used-in-apache-geode-function-execution-9dd707cf227c?source=email-9fb0d2d72e25--writer.postDistributed&sk=bfb9703d4399c681a447389c689094af
https://medium.com/@luckycjx/improving-the-performance-of-apache-geode-persistence-recovery-af08918d2ef?source=friends_link&sk=850d19f929b7c54275a18a2ad43ba6d7
https://medium.com/@boglesby_2508/calculating-the-size-of-an-apache-geode-region-5ffb3b141464
https://medium.com/@jujoramos/geode-write-behind-event-handling-with-spring-jpa-a54f17e19709
https://medium.com/@boglesby_2508/verifying-apache-geode-region-consistency-in-different-distributed-systems-e15d6edfe15d
https://medium.com/@boglesby_2508/logging-apache-geode-gatewaysender-queue-events-e7e19937a542
https://medium.com/@jujoramos/spring-security-geode-4670faff47a0

Perhaps also highlight that several RFC’s are seeing significant discussion
and/or activity including:

- WAN Configuration for an Ingress Proxy
- Avoid the queuing of dropped events by the primary gateway sender when the
gateway sender is stopped
- Geode Redis API Improvements,
- Modularization / Classloader Isolation
- Support for clear operation on partitioned region

Anthony