FWIW -

Mike is listed on the committer roles of Geode [1].
Matthew is not yet.

We typically offer JIRA permissions anytime someone asks to make it easier for
them to contribute.

Anthony

[1] https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/committee/geode

On Aug 21, 2020, at 12:06 PM, Dan Smith
<dasm...@vmware.com<mailto:dasm...@vmware.com>> wrote:

It looks like they weren’t listed as committers in JIRA. I added them, you
should be able to assign them issues now!

-Dan

On Aug 21, 2020, at 11:00 AM, Blake Bender