Hi all,

I have a Python script I’ve used quite a bit for diagnosing/debugging issues in
geode-native that can decode a whole lot of protocol information from a
debug-level log file.  I think it comes in pretty handy, and would like to
share.  Just a quick question, though – where’s the right place to put it?
It’s currently in a private repo, so I could create a new OSS repo for it, or I
could do something like create a /tools folder in the native tree and submit it
there in a PR.  There’s also a sort-of shared tools area in the Geode repo
proper, which isn’t as odd a choice as it first seems, because the script could
be enhanced pretty readily to read Java client logs and decode the same info.
Anyone have any strongly-held opinions?

Thanks,

Blake