Thanks to @udo and @nabarunnag the conversations and ideas around having
better review processes and review quality.

TL;DR - Adding GitHub CODEOWNERS[1] to geode-examples, eye toward adding to
GEODE

GitHub provides a mechanism of assigning code ownership to specific
owners/committers based on file pattern-matching (similar to .gitignore).
Owners are automatically added as reviewers to pull-requests against their
described areas. This, coupled with our review requirements[2], could
really help us get the right eyes on prospective code changes.

I intend to add this file to the apache/geode-examples repository, tagging
myself and a few volunteers to different code areas, and checking the
results. If we like it, we can move on to doing the same to Geode.

Will anyone volunteer to get code-reviews for geode-examples changes (that
we won't merge) ?

Thanks,
-Robert Houghton

[1]