From: Dan Smith <dasm...@vmware.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 11:22 AM
To: dev@geode.apache.org <dev@geode.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] Change the default value of conserve-sockets to false

I will go ahead and withdraw my objection to this change. Based on some side
conversations, at least at VMWare it sounds like we don't have customers that
are not setting this flag. So the scenario I'm worried about where a customer
upgrades their production cluster and has it crash due to this change seems
less likely. I do agree false is a better default.

I would also be fine waiting until 2.0 to make this change.

-Dan