Sounds good to me.

Once cut, only fixes from the blocker board may be brought to support/1.14.

After Feb 12, if you wish to add a critical issue to the blocker board, please
propose it on the dev list.  If the community agrees it is critical, you may
tag it as "blocks-1.14.0"

Thanks,
Owen Nichols
1.14.0 Release Manager