Hello –

 Putting forward the proposal to backport GEODE-9009 (Redis DECRBY command
support) to support/1.14 branch,

        What does GEODE-9009 do?

          *   It adds unit/integration/dunit tests for the Redis DECRBY command
          *   It moves the DECRBY command to the ‘Supported’ category

       These changes are low-risk as they are limited entirely to the Geode’s
Redis-compatibility subsystem and do not impact any other Geode code.

        Why do we need to backport these changes?

          *   These changes will allow users of the Geode
compatibility-with-Redis subsystem to use the DECRBY command
          *   If we don't backport these changes to 1.14.0 then the Redis
compatibility subsystem will have an awkward gap in support, as the related
commands (DECR, INCR, INCRBY, INCRBYFLOAT, HINCRBY, HINCRBYFLOAT) are already
supported.

        Reference PR: https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/6119

                Thanks,
                Ray Ingles