Karen, thanks for taking on the role of PMC Chair for Geode over the last few
years!

The process for changing the Chair is outlined at [1].  The nominations and
voting usually seem to occur on the PMC email list.  I’ll start a thread on
private@.

Thanks,
Anthony

[1] https://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html