From: Nabarun Nag <n...@vmware.com>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 5:27 PM
To: dev@geode.apache.org <dev@geode.apache.org>
Subject: [INFO] Apache Geode 1.14.0 Release Manager

Hi everyone,

I hope you all are doing well. This is to inform the Apache Geode community
that I will be volunteering as the Release Manager for 1.14.0 release. Thank
you, Owen, for all the work that has been done to get the release to this point.

As for backporting, as a developer, you just need to create a PR against the
support/1.14 branch, and you are done. As a release manager, I will take over
from there.

Just ensure the following:

  *   The PR is a cherry-pick (cherry-pick -x) of a commit that is already in
develop
  *   Ensure that there are no merge conflicts.

Regards
Nabarun Nag