Looking forward to it!  There has been some good discussion on query resource
management [1] as well, perhaps we can pick up that topic another time if there
sufficient interest.

Anthony

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Throttling+of+OQL+queries?focusedCommentId=188746666#comment-188746666

On Sep 29, 2021, at 9:09 AM, Alexander Murmann