Owen, with all the recent work I think we are in an excellent position to
resume work on the 1.15 release. While there are a few thing still outstanding,
let’s go ahead and recut the release branch as of Monday, 2022-05-09. Would you
be willing to resume release manager duties?

@Everyone - please chime in if you have in-progress work that you want to ship
with 1.15 (ideally this is labeled in JIRA with “blocks-1.15.0”).

Thanks,
Anthony