Hi Alberto,

All the existing concourse CI scripts are in GitHub [1] so it’s definitely
possible for someone to stand up a Concourse deployment and use the current
pipelines. I assume there are some domain names and certificates that may need
to be transferred as well. This has worked well but could be a lot of work and
learning to get started. Of course there are other tools as well. To date, I’m
not aware of any interest from potential CI sponsors.

My experience with ASF resources is fairly out of date. When we used this back
in the day, the testing took quite some time. I believe we had a daily job and
release jobs. Perhaps the Jenkins tooling has been updated to allow more
“pipeline-like” test jobs.

Anthony

[1] https://github.com/apache/geode/tree/develop/ci

On Sep 27, 2022, at 4:12 AM, Alberto Gomez