Jenkins CI in 2014 was limited to say the least, now Jenkins has actual
pipelines and stages, with parallel functionality, so it will be much
better this time around if we go that route. I think we could go back to
the basics, do a compile build and then add unit/basic/BVT tests on top
without too much trouble. I would say if we can get CI running for the main
Geode project with a compile in Jenkins, it would be a great first step. I
do have quite a bit of Jenkins experience, so I can definitely help out.

--Mark