Greg - William's message explains the problem. I had the directories
reversed - I thought .../website/content was the compiled version. You
should see all of your PR #38 changes in the final result, modified only
slightly by my proofreader's tweaks.
Will review when I'm in the office again next week to make sure things
happened as intended.
-Dave