Docs are an important part of the product and over time we plan to migrate
an increasing number of doc sources to the Apache Geode repo (or an allied
repo in the Apache universe). While the workflow for docs often resembles
that for code, there are also other case, such as typo repairs, that IMO
don't really merit individual JIRA tickets.
Would it be in harmony with the Apache Way to open a single JIRA ticket for
'doc typo repair,' keep it open, and re-use it over and over?
That would spare us from creating dozens of identical JIRA tickets that
differ only by number.