GitHub user jaredjstewart opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-geode/pull/243

    Marked test guaranteed to take at least 1 minute as an integration test

    This test is guaranteed to take at least 65 seconds to run.  Our
[wiki](https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Writing+tests) says
that UnitTests should run in milliseconds.  I have marked it as an
IntegrationTest to speed up our builds.

    $ git pull https://github.com/jaredjstewart/incubator-geode
markSlowTestAsIntegrationTest

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-geode/pull/243.patch

    This closes #243

----
commit 6de5700aac5b9380fccb7a4ee39f5f032623095e
Author: Jared Stewart <jstew...@pivotal.io>
Date:   2016-09-20T23:10:39Z

    Marked test guarenteed to take at least 1 minute as an integration test

----

---
with INFRA.
---