security-udp-dhalgo is new and is described here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Secure+UDP+Communication+in+Geode

Le 9/26/2016 à 11:23 AM, Swapnil Bawaskar a écrit :
Hi John,
security-manager and security-post-processor are discussed here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Geode+Integrated+Security

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 11:01 AM, Joey McAllister <jmcallis...@pivotal.io>
wrote:

Hi John,

They are documented in the docs dev branch and will be published with the
next Geode release. Also, we're scheduled to donate the docs code to the
project later this week, so you'll be able to see the work in dev.

Best,
Joey