Srinath Perera wrote:

Thanks dims .. I would look in to them and come back geronimo dev if help
is needed.
Srinath

It would be worth looking at the deployment code as well - it is the stuff that converts xml definitions to GBeans as the config is being built. However, I would steer away from the web container as at this time it delegates most of this to Jetty which is *not* the way we want to go (as Jetty should not be dependent on Geronimo or know about things that are only relevant to a J2EE embedding - unless it wants to of course :-) )

--
Jeremy