Hi

Jeremy Boynes wrote:

Yes. But from what I remember, these come from restrictions on the firewall on your machine. Given the point of the test is to check that we can connect to the local server over the network suggestions on how to make it work in your environment would be appreciated.

The old problem. Geronimo doesn't build offline.

ApplicationTest and WebAppDConfigTest parses a web.xml file and the parser tries to resolve the DTD. There is no entityresolver configured at that moment.

That's what I've done to make it work behind the firewall:

I modified my etc.host file (for windows: C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\etc\hosts ) to resolve the java.sun.com locally.

127.0.0.1       java.sun.com

I configured putty to tunnel local port 80 to java.sun.com:80

Kristian