On 16/07/2004 7:54 AM, David Jencks wrote:

Can you check that your openejb copy is up to date? I've been trying to fix these case problems in both projects while doing actual development work and I think but am not entirely sure that at least this problem is fixed. These attribute names should start with lower case as in cvs.

This is weird. The http://dist.codehaus.org maven repository does not seem to be up-to-date: the itests and jca archives have been updated on 15-Jul-2004 and the last update of core was on 12-Jul-2004.

In other words, assembly still fail.

Thanks,
Gianny