[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

dain        2004/09/01 21:31:08

  Modified:    applications/jmxdebug project.xml
               applications/demo project.xml
               etc      version-info.ent
               .        project.xml
  Log:
  Changed version tags to use entity references

Awesome! I really like the idea of using the entity references. I have seen it the first time in OpenEJB2 (I guess it was Dave who made the changes) and I was deeply entertained.

I haven't seen it anywhere, but in Geronimo and OpenEJB (which simply means I don't spend too much time reading others' code :)). I think people tend to use highly complicated solutions before using such simple ones.

I hope others have also so much fun reading the code. These're lessons you'll never have a chance to take at no charge!

Just couldn't resist to not send it to the ML :)

Jacek