On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 10:22:03 -0400, Alan Cabrera
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
Alan still my question is not answered or i haven't got ur point

    I got why  role mapping have to be  inside openejb-jar.xml .

    but why it has to  inside every EJB in openejb-jar.xml.

    if i have 10 beans do i have to declare my role mapping in each
and every bean.

    Aren't role mappings independent of ejb security. I mean we define
the ejb security in method-permissions using role names.And role
mappings is just to bind principals with a role names.

> Regards,
> Alan

>         Visit our Internet site at http://www.reuters.com
>
> Get closer to the financial markets with Reuters Messaging - for more
> information and to register, visit http://www.reuters.com/messaging
>
> Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual
> sender,  except  where  the sender specifically states them to be
> the views of Reuters Ltd.

thanx in advance
--
regards,