Dain
    I use Tortoisesvn. It is integrated into windows
explorer. I doubt it will do anything like unix! You
are right. The newer files do not have \r.  The files
that existed in cvs still have \r, \n. My system is
happy with that.

Thanks
Anita

--- Dain Sundstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just double checked on my machine and all of the
> files have only a \n
> line terminator.  Maybe you have subversion setup to
> use unix line
> endings on your windows box.
>
> BTW here is the command I used to check
>
> od -c

modules/client-builder/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/client/builder/