Well looks like this doesn't work on windows. I don't think windows is letting me move the temp directory to the config store because the URLClassLoader on windows holds locks open on the jar files inside of the config store.

I'll add some code that copies the files from the temp dir into the config store. I hope later we can just have our own implementation of URLClassLoader that we can call close on to release open file locks on windows.

This shouldn't take about an hour to fix.

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom
Chief Architect