Hi,

I am trying to get a feel for how EJB/JNDI clustering will be implemented
in Geronimo and when it might be implemented.

I remember reading somewhere in the mail archives that the clustering
module in Geronimo has been abandoned and that ActiveCluster will be used.

Is it envisaged that another clustering module will be developed or the
existing one changed?

Is EJB/JNDI clustering planned to be supported in the Geronimo 1.0 release
or is this non-essential functionality that will be in a later release?

Is the WADI project planning on providing EJB Tier clustering in addition
to  Web Tier clustering?

Thanks,

John