On Oct 5, 2004, at 3:04 AM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

+ <reference name="serverInfo">geronimo.system:role=ServerInfo</reference>

<attribute name="Url" type="java.lang.String">tcp://localhost:61616</attribute>
<reference name="ActiveMQContainer">geronimo.server: type=JMSServer,container=ActiveMQ</reference>

That's just struck me that I'm not sure how the discussion ended up regarding the case of a attribute's name? Should it be written in the lower- or uppercase? Or it doesn't matter?

The current convention is for attributes to follow Java variable naming conventions (i.e., lower case first character camel cased after) and for references to follow Java class naming conventions (i.e., capital first character camel cased after).

-dain