On 14/10/2004 3:20 AM, mouli wrote:

[mkdir] Created dir:
C:\asf\geronimo\modules\assembly\target\geronimo-1.0-SN
APSHOT\bin
[mkdir] Created dir:
C:\asf\geronimo\modules\assembly\target\geronimo-1.0-SN
APSHOT\config-store
[echo] Building server.jar
[java] Server URI: org/apache/geronimo/System
[echo] Building server configuration
[java]
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentException:
Unable to load pa
rents
[java] at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.<init>(Deplo
ymentContext.java:114)

<...>
When configurations, modules or plans, are successfully deployed, the deployer displays their URIs. So, for sure org/apache/geronimo/System has been installed.

[java] Caused by:
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.NoSuchConfigException:
o configuration with id: org/apache/geronimo/System
[java] at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerImpl.lo
ad(ConfigurationManagerImpl.java:129)
[java] at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerImpl.lo
adRecursive(ConfigurationManagerImpl.java:175)
[java] at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.<init>(Deplo
ymentContext.java:112)

<...>
I am so happy! I am not the only one to have faced this problem. If you look into your modules/assembly/target/geronimo-1.0-SNAPSHOT/config-store directory you will see the standard index.properties file along with another file named index<ID>.tmp. This latter should have replaced index.properties, yet it seems that index.properties has not been successfully deleted.

So, perhaps that LocalConfigStore should check that index.properties has been successfully deleted and that index<ID>.tmp has been successfully renamed.

what needs to be done to fix this?

On my side, I have simply rebuilt the assembly module and it was OK. I have not been able to re-create the problem.

Are we the only ones to have encountered this problem?

Thanks,
Gianny