On 15/10/2004 2:19 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

I'd like to take a moment to praise Gianny for all his hard work on the CMP implementation. Gianny has quietly been working hard on the CMP implementation and has just completed a major chunk of CMP 2. I haven't reviewed the entire patch yet, but it looks like we now have CMR support, CMP to SQL mapping, compound primary key support, and unknown (auto-generated) primary key support. This is an amazing amount of work, especially given the complexity of the TranQL codebase. I know that others are equally impressed with all of the work that Gianny has done, and that he has recently been given commit on OpenEJB and TranQL. So thanks, Gianny, for a job well done!

Dain, many thanks for that :-).

I am now a little bit embarrassed: because my patch had some bugs (will fix them in the next hours) and also because I did not take a moment to praise all of you guys, when you have no more no less put together Geronimo.

Cheers,
Gianny