Hari,

I have a pretty good idea about what's going on but, can you send me the
full stack trace?

Regards,
Alan

class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.GenericSecurityRealm">
>   <attribute name="realmName"type="java.lang.String">
>        SampleJDBC
>   </attribute>
>   <attribute
name="loginModuleConfiguration"type="java.util.Properties">

LoginModule.1.REQUIRED=geronimo.security:type=LoginModule,name=SampleJDB
>   </attribute>
>   <reference name="ServerInfo">
>      geronimo.system:role=ServerInfo
>   </reference>
>   <attribute name="autoMapPrincipalClasses" type="java.lang.String">
>          auth.MyPrincipal
>   </attribute>
> </gbean>
>
> <gbean name="geronimo.security:type=ConfigurationEntry,jaasId=myTest"

class="org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.ServerRealmConfigurationEntry">
>   <attribute name="applicationConfigName" type="java.lang.String">
>    myTest
>   </attribute>
>   <attribute name="realmName" type="java.lang.String">
>     SampleJDBC
>   </attribute>
> </gbean>
>

> The exception is ClassNotFoundException: auth.MyLoginModule
>
> and it happens at

org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.JaasLoginModuleConfiguration.getLoginM
od