On Jan 12, 2005, at 8:44 AM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

This works:

            Remote obj = container.getProxyFactory().getEJBObject(null);

This does not work:

            Remote obj = container.getEJBObject(null);

I get an UnsupportedOperationException.  This is because the CGLIB method proxy’s super index does not index into a valid gbean invoker.

The proxies are built using the InterfaceMethodSignature array passed into the container's constructor, so things should line-up.

Is this problem occurring in just Stateless containers? Do you have a non-CORBA test case I can use to fix this?

-David