Jacek Laskowski wrote:

Jules Gosnell wrote:

I waited a while to see if anyone else had a complete working build/test cycle that they could drop cglib into - no-one has come back.

Perhaps, it's time to remind the steps to give it a shot ;) I remember it wasn't clear if it's 2.0.2 or 2.1.0, was it? Has it been decided already? I'll be testing Tomcat 5.5.7 jars and I could also take a look at cglib.

Just doing maven m:update...

Jules

Jacek

lets start with 2.0.2 - minimal change, just so I can get my code back in (I think I found problems with 2.1), and then see how things go...

thanks, Jacek.

Jules

-- "Open Source is a self-assembling organism. You dangle a piece of string into a super-saturated solution and a whole operating-system crystallises out around it."

* Jules Gosnell
* Partner
* Core Developers Network (Europe)
*