Before this spins out of control, let's give everyone a chance to clarify.  I
must admit I didn't quite clearly understand the "...and they do that...." part
of the email.  I took the overall point to mean something like, if we need to
release in-step then we should consider cleaning up the coupling between the
projects, which wouldn't be an unreasonable statement.

Geir, is that what you meant?

-David