Great comments. We are trying to change this perception and will shortly begin showing we have far from stalled.

Lets get some more discussion about splitting up the components and get some more feedback in this area...

I agree to have a full J2EE stack release *and* a stripped down core-only version is a great idea. Lets get some more input on this subject..