I'll start...here are a few...

1) A nice usable, and polished management console.
2) A GUI configuration tool that allows you to add/remove components, where the result is a set of plans with your custom configuration. (No more XML hacking for the newbies out there). 3) True clustering (I don't know the status so this may already is being dealt with) with rolling deployments similar to BEA (i.e. deploy but don't activate until I say I am ready). 4) True hot deploy/undeploy (is this working? or does it need work? I have been somewhat unsuccessful without some form of restart) 5) Sniffable deploy directory. It would be nice to drop EAR/WAR/etc in a directory and have it auto deploy.

Jeff

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
It should come as no surprise that as we come to the end of certification, there are a lot of things we'll want to get done, such as usability, performance, new features, etc.

Can we start discussing what is on our personal wishlists/roadmaps and get a combined list we maintain here collectively? I think we want to provide better visibility for those that want to contribute...

geir