maven.proxy.port=<port>

Thanks,
Gianny

On 1/06/2005 10:28 PM, kishor wrote:

The other problem is that I got Proxy sever to connect to internet
I think some where in maven.xml I must provide the proxy setting to
download jars.

Regards
Kishor

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Boynes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 10:22 AM
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to build Geronimo offline.

kishor wrote:
Hi all,
I'm new to Geronimo,
I want to build Geronimo offline, Don't want Maven to download jars at
build
time,
Can any one tell me where I will get the docs ?

First time through it is much easier to build online to get all the
dependencies. After that:

$ maven -o

If bandwidth is a big problem, you can download a lot of the
dependencies in one go by just trying to build the assembly module:

$ cd modules/assembly
$ maven build:start

and then go back to the root and build offline. A few modules not used
by assembly will not have been downloaded resulting in failures in those
modules. You can build those using

$ maven -Dmodules=${failed_module}

Painful, but a possible workaround to avoid all the snapshot checks.
--
Jeremy

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete this mail. _____________________________________________________________________