Hi!!

I think that you have to copy the driver to the repository directory. You have to create a folder in the repository of the M4 instalation folder, for example oracle. inside that folder, create another one with the name jar, and copy the driver there.

repostory/oracle/jars/your driver.

Hope this helps!!

Katia

>From: waimun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
>Subject: Location of Database driver
>Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 10:08:42 -0400
>
>Hi,
>
>I am trying to test one of my applications against the M4 build.
>After deploying the application, I realize I do not have the
>database driver configured. Where do I copy the oracle driver to
>(eg. tomcat/common/lib)?
>
>I looked up the wiki FAQ but didn't find any info about this. I
>could have missed some details in the wiki. Thanks for any hints...
>
>--
>waimun

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Envía hasta 500 megas diarios de fotos desde Hotmail. Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis.