easy to get confused...

1. can you check that e.g. modules/connector-builder/target/xmlbeans is present and has source files in it.

2. Having built g. once, you should be able to run maven -o m:eclipse with no problems -- you already have all the dependencies downloaded. I wonder if you ran it first before building geronimo, so the xmlbeans directories weren't present yet? Try again and see what happens.

If you have irc installed hop on #geronimo at irc.freenode.net

thanks
david jencks

On Jun 7, 2005, at 7:38 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:

Well, it certainly added to the confusion! I believe I have successfully built geronimo first. I've been stepping through everything on the EclipseDeployment page one step at a time. Everything has seemed to work ok so far, except for the "maven -o m:eclipse" step, which gave me an error unless I left off the -o option. However, none of the modules appear to have xmlbeans as a checkable item (such as connector).

Rick

David Jencks wrote:

The xmlbeans code is generated during the build (into target/xmlbeans), and not every -builder module has any... so make sure you have built geronimo before trying this, and pick a module (such as connector) that does have generated xmlbeans code.

hope this helps
david jencks