I certainly have no problem with getting all the schemas into the output schema directory. I don't remember too clearly but I think I commented that out because it was causing an error. All the schemas should be present in the builder jar files now, so I will look for a more uniform way of extracting all of them. It may be tomorrow before I can look at this, I hope that is not a problem.

thanks

        Please revert the change to modules/assembly/maven.xml in HEAD
from revision 219816.  I don't know if there's a polite way to present
this, but I am -1 on this change as it results in the openejb schemas not
being present in the output schema/ directory.  The change was made by
djencks with the comment "dependency cleanup". I don't want to "just do it" and start a back and forth war without making sure you don't have some
overriding concern.

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=219816&view=rev

Thanks,
        Aaron