To: <dev@geronimo.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 8:44 PM
Subject: Jetty Max Threads Patch

Matt,
If you're up to it, can you submit an additional patch for the
Jetty connectors to fully implement

modules/j2ee/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/j2ee/management/geronimo/WebConnec
tor.java

I've verified that the underlying product supports all the methods
in there (I put the URLs in the JavaDoc).  There's also a
SecureConnector.java interface in the same dir for the SSL connector.

Thanks,
Aaron