Hi Sachin,

It may be worth posting this to the Maven Users list, there are
several folks that can help out there.

The problem here is that "plugin" is a reserved type for Maven
plugins. Also note that / should not be valid in a groupId - they are
meant to be identifiers, not path elements - and when converted to a
different layout the / or .jar in artifactId would cause confusion.

I'd suggest using a type = jar (which is the default). There is little
advantage to having a separate type.

I'd also suggest using groupId = org.eclipse.core, artifactId =
org.eclipse.core.resources, version = 3.1.0.

This will give you a filename almost what you want, except that _ will
be replaced with -. This is just how Maven deals with its repository -
you are able to rename the file when you reuse it in Eclipse after it
has been downloaded.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Brett