applied

On Sep 8, 2005, at 10:26 PM, Sachin Patel wrote:

Ok. submitted the patch for #9. Once you invoke the command mentioned below then cd into the "assembly" project and invoke "maven". This will generate geronimo-server-adapter_1.0.zip in ./ target. You can then extract this over your eclipse image. (I have yet to launch eclipse with with the extracted zip, so you'll be the first to try :)

Sachin Patel wrote:

Sorry... you will also need to point to your eclipse install plugin locatioin (which needs to include WTP and its required projects (etc.. EMF, GEF...)

maven -Dgoal=jar,jar:install multiproject:goal - Declipse.home.plugins=C:/eclipse/plugins/

Sachin Patel wrote:

In order to build all the projects, from the ../eclipse-plugin/ directory invoke

maven -Dgoal=jar,jar:install multiproject:goal

This will compile and generate the artifacts as well as deploy them into the repo.

However, it looks like my last patch didn't include the assembly project since I forgot to run "svn add". Thus the binary zip distribution won't get created. So I'll open a new jira and get it commmited ASAP.

Let me know if you have any more problems.

Sachin.

So the correct sequence of steps (temporaril