Congratulations, Sachin.

You now have karma for svn, so you should be able to commit freely. Note that you will have to set a svn password on minotaur. Login to minotaur, and run svnpasswd.

Then, you'll have to use https as the protocol for SVN if you aren't already doing so. There's a way to switch your tree if it's http. to check, look in .svn/entries.

Also, feel free to start working on the website.  The URL is

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/site

I've added NOTES.txt so you can get a quick idea on how it works.

Any problems with any of this, ask here.

geir